Friday, March 1, 2013

DAILY CALORIES REQUIRED

Its been three days that I try to count my calories so much,  I slipped a lot.  It is not easy.. yup who says trying to shed some kilos from ur body is easy.  Anyway from now on I will only write the calori deficit that I ate everyday.  As long as it is not more than my DCR ie 1867, I will be happy with it.

Breakfast

1/2 cup of coffee with condensed milk - 60
2 slices of white bread - 160
1/2 tsp butter - 30
2 tbsp baked beans - 40
1 egg sunny side up - 120
2 chicken sausages (small)  - 150

560

Lunch


1/2 cup white rice - 125

1 steam chicken (thigh) w/o skin - 110
wolfberries - 30
Anchovies soup - 30
veggie - 30
Barli - 90

415

Snack

Coffee w/o sugar n milk/creamer - 0
cream puff - 70

70

Dinner

1 Starbuck egg sandwich - 290
1/2 Mi Bandung - 150
few pieces breaded chicken fried - 150

590

TOTAL 28/2/2013 = 1,635.. less 1867-1635 =232 calories

1/3/2013


Breakfast

Lempeng with sambal - 200
Telur Boiled (white only) - 17

217

Lunch

Rice, 5-6 tbsp - 70
Ikan tenggiri masak lemak - 120
Rebung masak lemak - 1 tbsp - 100
Taugeh - 30
Daging salai - 6 keping - 110

430

Snack

1 tin Yeo soy bean - 157

Dinner

Agedashi Tofu - 208
Takoyaki - 175
Salmon fried - 200
Salmon nishoku - 105
Soba (6 tbsp) - 100

788

Snack

Milk - half cup - 70

Total 1/3/2013 : 1662 = 1867 - 1662 = 205

No comments:

Post a Comment