Thursday, March 21, 2013

CREATING GOOD HABIT


I have been very very diligently counting my calories since 13 March.. its been 8 days of trying to change my eating habit.  Ppl said that if you want to set something good to be ur habit u must do it every day without fail for 40 days and it will then stick to you.


Although I think at my age, I need more days to make it a habit... things that I am practicing now are the one that I want to be as my good habit :

  • Perform my solat immediately after the adzan (very very important)
  • Eating less rice by eating the veggies in my plate first than protein and lastly rice
  • Eat dinner before 8 pm (which I find it very difficult with my work/travel/schedule)
  • Exercise at least 2 days once for at least 20 minute and stretching every day
  • Sit up straight to avoid more injury to my spine
  • Drink water and not to wait till I feel thirsty

I can add more but then I just stick to the above first... drastic change will not be good for me.

Usually I will write this blog early in the morning after my breakfast so that I can know how much calories have I consumed through out the day..Today I must be careful in my food intake since tonight I have a BBQ dinner invitation.

Wednesday - 21 March 2013

Breakfast

3/4 hardboiled egg - 60
1/2 avocado (lesser)  - 130
2 pcs hig fibre bread - 152
strawberry jam n peanut butter - 100
nescafe (1 sugar + 2 creamer) - 90


532

Lunch

3 tbsp rice - 100
veggies 2 - 150
sambal fish - 150
pineapple - 38
papaya - 20

458

Snack


2 pcs of bread - 152
jam - 30

182

3/4 arabic bread - 80
1 pc chicken kebab - 160
1 bowl veg. soup - 200
3 tbsp baba ghanoush - 100
Arabic salad Fatoush - 100

640

Total consumed 1822
Total saved - 45 only

bad bad bad!!!!!!!!!!





No comments:

Post a Comment