Sunday, March 24, 2013

NASI DAGING




Nasi Daging

Woke up late.. at abt 9.50 after I slept again after suboh,  I don't feel like waking up, spent my whole night coughing like mad... too tired to open my eyes.  Amiza requested for misu sup in the morning.. I cooked with lots of veggie, chicken ball and seafood tofu plus sashimi.  Suprisingly misua has very little calories. 100 gm is about 52 calories.

24 March 2013 - Sunday

Misua sup with veggie - 150
Chicken breast - 230
Nescafe with low fat milk - 80

480

Nasi daging (rice only) - 250 gm - 450
dalca -  200
Daging - 200

850  (BAD BAD BAD)

Snack

1 green apple -  50

Dinner

Rojak buah with sotong 1/2 - 220
Nasi daging with dalca - 50 gm - 100

320

Total consumed - 1700
Exercise (30 min Zumba) - 336

Total saved  - 503

No comments:

Post a Comment