Monday, March 4, 2013

EATING DURING WEEKEND

Since I started my new eating lifestyle, I do love eating during weekend.  I can save on calories so much becos I can plan and cook my own meal.  Now I make sure there are only healthy food inside my frigde and Im lucky becos I enjoy chewing carrot since young and now I also have edamame beans which have loads of protein.



Note :  Frozen Edamame can be bought at Isetan KLCC, 500 gm is abt RM 10.00.  I will weight and microwave it.

BUT I have 1 bag of Daim chocolate small caramel crunchy which only 26 calories for 1 piece inside the fridge just in case that I one to indulge myself.
Ok here are my two days of food intake :

2 March 2013 - Saturday

Breakfast

1/2 egg toast with sardine 1 bread dipped with egg and 1 tsp sardin - 90
1/2 homeade egg sandwich - 85
1 nescafe, 1 tsp sugar with 2 tsp creamer - 85
Nasi lemak with egg (1/2 egg yoke) (100 gm) - 150

410

Lunch


Tuna Bun with cheese and mayo = 184

Dinner

100 gm rice - 125
1 kimchi chigae - 186
Banchan - 100

411

Snack

Air sirap - 2 glasses - 200

Total : 1867 - 1250 = 617  

3 March - Sunday

Nasi lemak - 100 gm - 120
Chicken thigh minus skin - 100
Blueberry n strawberry smoothie (250 UHT milk, 1/4 cup blueberries, 2 strawberry, 1 tsp honey) - 320

540

Snack

1 Banana - 105

Lunch

Rice - 100 gm -
Marmite chicken - 100 gm
Salad - 30


230

Snack

1 Daim - 26

3 multigrain biscuit - 75

101

Dinner

100 gm rice with seaweed : 130
1 ikan kembong goreng (less oil) - 160
kimchi n veggie - 50

340

Snack

1/2 cup of UHT full cream milk - 70

Total calories saved - 1876 - 1156 = 720

Yeahhhhh the whole weekend made me saved approx. 1337 calories  which is abt 170  gm of body weight. hmmm

Furthermore... I also did lots of housework.. driving more than 3 hrs on Saturday, cooking, driving, gardening and ironing cloths for 2 hrs which I calculated I lost abt 2281 calories. meaning all in all during the weekend I lost .. 3618 calories. which can translate to 500 gm.. hmmm did I loss that much?



No comments:

Post a Comment