Sunday, March 24, 2013

BALANCING THE INS N OUTS

I started calculating my food intake from 27 February 2013. Its been ups and its been down many times.  Some date I did over eat above my DCR esp when its involve eating out.... like today I ate nasi lemak since I was very active cleaning the office and carry heavy loads of file.. re arranging the CEO's room.  So I am balancing my ins and outs ..between my food intake and calories that I burned,  I indulged in nasi lemak due to the heavy work that I was doing,  If I did not do any hard work I don't even dare to be near to nasi lemak.

23 March 2013 - Saturday 


Breakfast

3/4 tosai massala - 250
1/2 nescafe mamak - 50
2 half boiled (1 yoke only) - 90

390

Lunch

1 pack of nasi lemak (not good) - 400
sambal sotong - 100
nescafe - 90

590

Dinner


White rice 200 gm - 300
Ayam beriani - 200


500

Totak calories consumed : 1480
Exercise - 372

Total calories saved - 759








No comments:

Post a Comment