Lately.. it was a BIG NO-NO for me to eat spicy food in the morning, I will have heartburn. In a way it really help me in avoiding the heavy laden nasi lemak..mihun or sambal. I make it a point to eat at least a lot of proteins to curb the craving before lunch.
Ok this is my daily food intake
12 March 2013 - Tuesday
Breakfast
2 half boiled egg ..less 1 yoke - 90
2 pcs oat bran bread toast - 156
1 tsp peanut butter - 30
1 tsp strawberry jam - 20
1 tbsp red velvet cake with cream cheese - 70
1/6 subway chicken slice sandwich with egg - 70
1 cup of 1 tsp nescafe + 1 tsp sugar + 2 tbsp creamer - 120
556
Snack
Blueberry - 10
Lunch
100 gm white rice - 125
Vegetables 3 types - 170
1 piece ikan tenggiri curry - 175
470
Snack
1/2 doughnut plain with sugar dusting - 100
2 pcs of cekodok bilis - 60
160
Dinner
Rojak buah (no peanuts) small plate - 200
Keropok ikan (10 pcs) - 100
Mihun udang with 2 prawns (Mihun - 50 gm) - 200
500
Total calories consumed - 1696
Total calories saved - abt 171
I really do not know how to calculate malay food calories.. like the mihun udang.. I only take a few bites.. anyway Kevin Zhari said its better to overestimate than under.
My exercise today is 2 hrs of ironing - 395
Therefore my calori loss today is - 566

No comments:
Post a Comment