I am as busy as a bee for the last two days.. indulged myself in Dome Cafe.. I wanted the seafood Pasta. But then the chiroprator said that I cant eat seafood. I managed to steal my daughter's fishermen platter.. 1 calamari, 1 shrimp n 1 fillet.. yummy
On wednesday I went to see the Chiropractor .. get myself x-rayed at Lifecare..bought wheelchair to be donated to someone and went to see my father in the hospital.
So below are the food intake of my busy bee me.
5 March 2013 ( Tuesday)
Breakfast
1/2 glass nescafe (mamak) : 50
1/2 Tosai Massala : 275
2 half boiled egg (1 yoke only) : 70
395
Snack - nil
Lunch
100 gm white rice : 125
Ikan kembong asam pedas : 90
Sayur taugeh with tahu : 100
Sayur peria : 50
Air suam : 0
365
Snack
1 small bowl bubur caca - 300
Dinner
Scone + cream + jem - 280
minestrone soup - 150
1 Breaded shrimp - 50
1 Breaded calamari - 50
1 breaded fish fillet (small) - 80
Coffee, no cream/no sugar - 0
610
Total consumption : 1680
Saved : 197
6 March 2013 - Wednesday
Breakfast
200 gm fried mee hoon - 300
nescafe 3 in 1 (1/2) - 45
345
Snack : 0
Lunch
150 grm rice : 195
Ikan kembong bakar : 140
Ayam kampong goreng peha (no skin) : 130
Sayur - 30
Daging kawah - 150
645
Snack
nescafe 3 in 1 (1/2) - 45
Cekodok pisang (kecik) - 60
Dinne
Chicken mayo croissant 1/2 - 220
Donut 1 bite - 20
240
Snack
Lemon cream biscuit - 300
Calory intake : 1530
Calory saved : 337

No comments:
Post a Comment