I am doing fine in my daily calories consumption, its been a very moderate weight loss. Now im thinkng rewarding myself.. previously everytime I lose weight, Ib will reward myself with food but now im thinking of rewarding myself with something else..i have been checking on some handbags that I would like to buy,, if I loss 5 kilos, I will definitely buy a new handbag for me regardless its price.
Again todays food intake
26 March 2013 - Tuesday
1/4 tosai (not for diet but it taste bad) - 40
nescafe half glass - 50
egg hald boiled 2 white 1 yoke - 90
180
Lunch
100 gm rice - 150
kangkung - 50
fried kembong - 160
1 telor masa kicap (no yoke) - 30
390
Snack
2 pcs of bread with thin strawberry jam and olive spread - 180
Dinner
1/2 glass of peach tea - 120
salad - 80
1/2 cabiata with turkey and cheese slice - 250
450
Snack
Low Fat milk, 1/2 glass - 80
Total consumed - 1280
Total Saved - 587
p/s I really cant consumed this much beco at night i am restless and cant sleep much.

No comments:
Post a Comment