Friday, March 15, 2013

RICE !!!!!!!

Such a nice colourful rice but bad bad bad!!!!

At present I have been very good with eating rice.. although I wrote 100 gm but I ate much lesser.  I am now mentally changing my attitude towards rice.. formerly my argument is

"I am a Malay .. I need rice.. must eat rice"

now i have to change it to this and buried it deep in my head so that I remember

"Rice is bad for me.. white coloured food is a BIG BAD BAD BAD thing"

Presently I managed to lower down the intake by taking 2 portions of veggie and 1 portion of protein.  From the plate I will eat the veggie first.. then join the protein... and rice will be last so that I can consume rice less. I hope I can continue and make this way of eating my habit 


15 March 2013 - Friday

1 1/2 white bread - 120
2 eggs (1 yoke) - 90
1/4 unripe avocado - 70
1 tsp strawberry jam - 20
1 tsp peanut butter - 30
nescafe with 1 tsp sugar n 2 tbsp coffeemate - 50
1 piece of paru n 3 pcs of cucumber - 30 (can't stop myself picking on my colleague's nasi lemak)

410

50 gm white rice - 80

1 cup green veggie - 100
1 fried tofu - 100
Ikan kembong masak taucu - 130

(eating this much but im now so full)

410

Snack


1 white bread - 80
1/2 tsp strawberry jam - 10
1/2 tsp peanut butter - 20

110

Dinner

100 gm rice - 150
3/4 kembong tomyum - 100
kailan ikan masin - 50
few npcs daging merah - 50
others per bite - 50

400

Total consumed -  1330
Total saved -  537



No comments:

Post a Comment