Wednesday, March 13, 2013

WEIGHING MACHINE


Do you know that everytime you weight yourself it must be at the same time with the same cloth. Therefore you know the correct weight that u add or loss. As for me I always do it in the morning before I eat anything.  I always have a love and hate realtionship with the weighing machine.  You can say that I am crazy to weight myself everyday.  But that's what I do to keep check my weigh.  The last time that my weighing machine spoiled I gained 5 kilos.. so unlike other expert's advice against it.. i am for one.. need the weighing machine daily

I am so happy when weighing myself this morning, my weight is going down bit by bit.. as long as it did not increase, I will be very happy with it.

 13 March 2013 - Wednesday

Breakfast

1/2 glass of banana smoothie - 140
1 1/2 croissant - 180
2 half boiled egg - 120
1 cup coffee with 2 sachet of sugar and milk - 90
Fruits - 60

590

Lunch

100 gm rice - 125
Vegetable (2 types) - 70
1 slice ikan jenahak - 170
Betik n mangga muda - 110

475

Snack

2 breads with 1  tsp peanut butter n 1 tsp strawberry jam - 200

Dinner

1 raw salmon sushi - 48
2 raw Octopus sushi =90
1 salmon nishoku - 53
1 saba teriyaki - 250
1 cup miso soup - 40
50 gm rice (2 tbsp) - 70

551

Total consumed - 1816

Total saved - 51

I managed to squeeze some aerobic activity at night whoch burn 170 calories.. therefore I loss about 221 calories.

No comments:

Post a Comment