This morning I am one cranky woman.. morning starts really good and on time but then when I buy things .. going in the lift.. in the office make me eat a lot. Early morning dah makan nasi and more then 100 gm.. cheh!!!!
18 March 2013 (Monday)
Breakfast
1 half boiled egg (I requested for 2, the guy thought im eating in and he broke the egg in a bowl.. when did a waiter break half boiled egg for u????? U have to do it on ur own.. right? stupid) - 80
200 gm nasi goreng - 350
1/2 ikan goreng - 80
Nescafe (1 sugar 2 creamer) - 90
600 ????? I ate a lot becos im cranky this morning. the lady in teh lift shoved me as if that im not big enough to be seen.. )*$*__#
Lunch
I decided to go low on carb since this morning I had rice
2 pcs bread - 152
1 fried chicken wing (no skin/no end) - 150
veggie - 50
1 pcs pineapple - 38
1 pcs papaya - 20
410
Snack
2 pcs bread - 152
Strawberry m peanut butter - 80
232
Dinner
1/2 maggie with kimchi - 300
salad with tofu with cilli sauce dressing (1 tbsp) - 100
400
Snack
Strawberry (3) and 1/2 cup blueberry - 100
Total consumed - 1742
I did not do any exercise today except that busy filling and cleaning the office : 0
Total saved is 125 only

No comments:
Post a Comment