This morning my daughter said that I took the fridge to work, she saw me packing all sort of veggie to the office and my colleague said that Im eating very healthily nowadays. Actually im trying to take charge of the food that I eat, I am at "THAT" age where I can't just shovel anything that I want into my mouth and to my tummy. I have to admit the fact that I am no longer young .. and Im trying to get back my youth by changing the way that I eat daily.
25 March 2013 - Monday
2 pcs of high fibre bread - 152
1 poached egg - 60
1 tsp of lite olive spread - 48
2 tbsp of canned sardin - 50
Veggie - 30
Nescafe - 80
420
Lunch
3 tbsp rice - 100
1 fish curry - 70
1 tofu fried - 50
1 veggie - 50
1 bowl salad - 50
papaya 1 pc - 20
pineapple 1 pc - 38
398
Snack - Green apple - 60
Dinner (late at 10 pm)
Half container KFC mashed potato - 30
KFC Chicken Thig (no skin) - 120
KFC chicken rib no skin (ori) - 300
3/4 coleslaw (small) - 120
570
Total consumed - 1448
No exercise - 0
Total saved - 419

No comments:
Post a Comment