Saturday, March 9, 2013

EXERCISE EXERCISE EXERCISE

I managed to squeeze some exercise doing things that I like.  i.e dancing ....


9 March 2013 - Saturday

Breakfast

1 1/2 half boiled egg - 165
2 steamed bread - 152
1 chicken curry (no skin) - 90
1/2 cup white coffee - 80

487

Snack


Green Apple - 60

Lunch

Rice - 150 gm - 200
Tenggiri asam pedas - 120
Broccoli n mushroom - 50
Air kosong - 0

370

Dinner

Hand made noodle - 1/2 bowl - 200
Egg n tomato (2 eggs) - 200
Bell pepper n beef (50 gm) - 160

560

Snack

Half coffee - 90
Mc D nugget - 187

277


Total calories - 1754 (hopefully its correct since I just use my head.. lol im not good in maths

My total calories saved 113
Total exercise (dance) 304
therefore total loss today is 417

I managed to squeeze 30 minutes of dance and 10 minutes of cooling down.. i sweat buckets and my spirit are high...

No comments:

Post a Comment