Friday, March 29, 2013

BUCKWHEAT


Buckwheat

I am now eating this foods..Buckwheat.  The benefits of buckwheat can be read here .  This buckwheat is full with protein which I think its much better than whey which is not easy to find halal ones. Im quite happy to chew on this in the car.  This is not abt getting thin but for more of the properties of high fibre and has all the essential amino acids in protein.  Another important benefit is its known to lower bad cholesterol (better compared to oats)  and its proven to strengthen the blood capillary walls since it has rutin which can prevent from heart attack.  Many more benefits can be found here.

Now back to my food intake which is very hard when u r entertaining guest,  I tried my very best yesterday.

29 March 2013 - Friday

Breakfast

2 pcs bread - 152
Egg - 80
Veggie - 50
Nescafe - 90

372

Lunch

100 gm rice - 150
vegetable  all fried - 200
fried chicken breast (no skin) - 160
papaya 1 pc - 20
pineapple 1 pc - 38

568

Dinner

1 plate pasta marinara (seafood n tomato sauce) - 450

Supper

50 gm nasi lemak - 175
1/2 egg white - 8
10 g  rendang kerang - 40
10 g sambal paru - 30
5 cucuk beef satay (discard the fat portion) - 190
teh o suam - 60

503

Total intake - 1893
Looks like I really eat more than i suppose to : (-26)

The only thing that I can save myself is that yesterday I really walk a lot.  I walked most of the time even going downtown at midnite.

Impiana - office : 1.1 km
office - K Avenue - 700 m
Maluri station - PGRM - 560 (to n fro)
So I walked about 2,3 km.. which is about 233 calories

No comments:

Post a Comment