Friday, March 8, 2013

TOO MUCH OF RICE TODAY

En. Telor yang menjadi sumber protin yg paling bagus .. kecuali yg kuning,  Putih telor is the BEST protein source.


8 March 2013 - Friday

Breakfast


Brown bread - 2pcs - 152
2 half boiled egg (1 yoke only) - 70
Nescafe (1 tsp sugar + 2 tsp coffeemate) - 90
1 tsp peanut butter - 50
1 tsp - jem - 30

392

Snack


1 green apple - 60


Lunch

1 1/2 cup long grain parboiled rice - 300
Chicken Kebab - 286
Veggie - 50
Air suam - 0

636

Dinner

1 small cucumber - 20
1 carrot - 10
3 broccoli floret - 50
3 shitake mushrooms - 70
 5 chicken ball - 350 105
1 crab sashimi - 30
4 seafood tofu - 200 (cant find it in the internet)

730    485


Total calorie : 1818  1573

Ok although I feel that I ate a lot today but I need to check on the chicken balls calories.  anyway looks like I only save abt 49   294 only

Edited on 15 Mac 2013.  I checked the calories of 1 chicken ball and it is 21 calories.. therefore five should be 105.

No comments:

Post a Comment