Wednesday, March 27, 2013

INFLUENCE




I do not know what it meant by the above chart but I know in lofe we will have lots of families and friends that are in our circle of influence.  The nearer they are to the centre of the circle the higher influence they have with us. Since this blog is about food, I can say that my family/children and colleague do influence my way of eating.

Lately I have been avoiding eating breakfast with my colleague, they are one that has big influence on me during breakfast,  They always eat something which I try to avoid.. nasi lemak.. bihun goreng.. mi goreng and all other nasi like nasi dagang.. nasi kerabu. So I usually make my egg sandwich with lots of veggie and eat it in my room so that I will not pick on their food.



27 March 2013 - Wednesday

 Breakfast

2 pcs bread - 152
Egg - 80
Veggie - 50
Nescafe - 90

372

Snack

1 carrot raw - 20

Lunch

3/4 plate nasi beriani with chicken n dalca - 500

Dinner

1 salmon nishoku - 53
1 prawn sushi - 39
1/4 california rolls - 20
2 balls takoyaki - 70
3/4 bowl of kitsune soba - 230

412

Total consumed - 1304
Total saved 563



No comments:

Post a Comment