Wednesday, April 3, 2013

PILLS


I met friends that in the same age with me many times, I don't really bother how they look like.. fat thin.. slim obese.. not important but whether they are healthy or not.  Some of my friends are already dependent towards medicine to regulate their health esp their sugar intake which what I really try to avoid so much. What I am saying is that.. its not supplement pills but medicine.  I hope what I doing now can make me not to depend on pill a long as i can

30 March 2013 - Saturday

Breakfast

none (overslept)

Lunch

100 gm rice - 150
kailan - 50
sawi - 55
boiled okra - 40
mushroom with 3 pcs chicken meat - 100
tempe goreng - 100

495

Snack

1 glass nescafe tarek - 130
1/2 mi goreng mamak - 200
1/2 jagung bakar - 110
1 apam balik - thin - 130

570

Dinner

Fish n chips (half chips) - 450

Total consumed - 1515
Total saved - 352




No comments:

Post a Comment