I am now trying to sustain and make something a habit, its been more than a month that I wrote this blog back. It is not easy to do both.. checking on my food.. remembering it putting it in the screne.
I am trying my best to make it a habit.. pray hard for myself
9 April 2013 (Tuesday)
2 pcs of buckwheat pancake with jam and olive spread - 300
coffee with 1 sugar n 2 creamer - 90
390
Lunch
100 gm rice - 150
1 pcs tongkol kari (no gravy) - 120
1/2 fried tofu - 60
veggie - 50
380
Snack
Big apple donut - 400
Dinner
Panfried Pollock with sesame- 150
1/2 cup soba - 60
shitake mushroom with balsamic vinegar - 80
brocolli n lettuce - 50
340
Intake - 1510
Saved - 357
This is the big apple donut that I ate half yesterday and 1 1/2 small ones.. bakery item really made me fat

No comments:
Post a Comment