This blog is about Me, my struggle with my body and weight. It is real hard work, looking at those food but have to imagine where it goes in your body
Monday, August 12, 2013
RAYA RAYA RAYA
It is the time of the year that I can't avoid eating...
THEREFORE.....
To be more cautious of what goes into my body via my mouth is to write again what I have eaten daily. I have been successfully keeping the kilos off without writing down the amount of food that goes into my tummy.. ( too busy mah!)
Anyway lets start again so that we will not go haywire with our diet and food selection. Anyway this time I do not want to count my calories.. too much hassle for it..
Since the last 5 days of raya.. I have been a good good good gurl. My kilos did not go up.. yippee but I must maintain so that I must not lost control of my food intake for the next 4 weekends. So this is my food consumption yesterday
Breakfast
Maggie asam laksa - 1/2
1 nescafe gold - 87 cal
1 poached egg
Lunch
200 gr rice
1 pcs of tenggiri asam pedas
100 gm of sayur terung, karot and tomato
3 cereal prawns
Tea
1 tau sar peah
few kuih rayas
Dinner
4 Vietnamese roll consist of egg omelet n crab stick
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment