Tuesday, August 13, 2013

LOST

I am lost... I have been searching for 2 important documents that I put on my table yesterday. I can't find it this today... Arghhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anyway these is what I put in my tummy yesterday :

12 August 2013

First thing that I ate in the first day of working is Subway.. I missed it

1 subway - breakfast strip with Italian bread, veggies, cheese, egg, sweet onion n mayo sauce, olive oil and black pepper
1 cup of coffee by Subway - 500?

Lunch

4 Yong tau foo soup with veggies - 250
plain water

Tea

I am hungry due to the light lunch so I ate 4 pcs of rempeyek with coffee - 87 cal + 100

Dinner

I craved for sushi .. ate a lot (has to abstain myself from being too hungry)

1 salmon nishoku - 75
1/2 golden egg - 100
1 carp bread - 100
1/2 bowl of soba - 150
1 pcs of tempura brinjal - 70
1 pc of prawn tempura - 50
1 pc of wakame tempura - 50
a bit of jellyfish - 50
1 pc sushi ebiko - 50
with ocha

1632

p/s found my document.. Alhamdullilah





No comments:

Post a Comment