This blog is about Me, my struggle with my body and weight. It is real hard work, looking at those food but have to imagine where it goes in your body
Tuesday, August 27, 2013
DRINK DRINK DRINK
I am drinking this now.. the recipe is as follows
2 liters water
1 teaspoon freshly grated ginger
1 medium cucumber, sliced
1 medium lemon, sliced
12 small spearmint leaves
Place all ingredients in a large pitcher, let blend together overnight, the next day drink the whole pitcher during the course of the day. Hello fast weight loss!
This is on my third day, although I did not drink it whole 2 litres, I have to share it with my daughter. Presently I'm contributing my weight down to the cinnamon and honey mixture.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

good info...Hi…saya blogwalking kat sini. Jemput datang ke blog saya yer http://ibu2ahmad.blogspot.com
ReplyDeleteHi Rose,
ReplyDeleteTerima kasih singgah di blog saya ni.