This blog is about Me, my struggle with my body and weight. It is real hard work, looking at those food but have to imagine where it goes in your body
Monday, November 26, 2018
UP AND DOWN
A plate of steamed veggies for my breakfast yesterday. I did OMAD last week for 3 days and lost abt 1 kg++, however, 2 days of not controlling made me gain 2 kg back.
So started my OMAD one day and 1 kg gone and I hope by tomorrow I will be back to 81 kg and 2 more days till Thursday will take another kg off.
Today dry fasting really take the toll on me, I feel so tired and sluggish, maybe it is due to lack of sleep compared to yesterday where I am more energetic.
Hope I will get my no 7 infront again.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment