The above data taken by the Isagenix ppl. In 7 December 2015 where those ppl from Isagenix ripped RM1.6 k from my credit card I was 90.6 kg. See how huge I am???I piled on my weight the highest 91.5 kg in January 2018.
I went for medical check up on 24 October 2016 and my weight was 91.2 kg. The doctor really pissed me off when she kept harping on how huge I am. Up till now I don't want to go for medical check up again. Maybe next year after I got my number 7?
I am really overweight early 2018, my knee is killing me and I feel so old and as u can see my biological age is 76 and that time I am 51, how did I got 25 years older than my own body? No point saying that ur mind is younger while ur body is aching here and there.
Today I open my blog and saw the word Intermittent Fasting... LIKE WHAT???? I did IF already 5 yrs ago???? ME???? n it made me down to 80.5 which lower than I am now?
My mind is going BONKERS due to this... Do I have amnesia for the last 5 years??
Ok. Now I am on IF again, this time for real.. started for fun in September 2018 at weigh 85.1kg and this morning its 81.9.
Alhamdullilah.. way to go girl

No comments:
Post a Comment