Thursday, November 22, 2018

OMAD



Im trying OMAD yesterday and today, woke up at 5 am and drank lots of water, fasting for "White Day".  I don't feel hungry at all.

The above food is what I ate for breakfast. Fried multigrain rice which less than half cup with broccoli, purple cabbage, capsicum, tuna n egg. The left side is air-fried salmon, cherry tomato and garlic. Drink sugarless nescafe and cream.I ate 2 small pieces of green tea sponge cake.

I ate 2 pieces of the Ambassador chocolate, brought by boss, two sweet for me.


At 9.30 pm I met my insurance agent in Paparich Ayer 8 and I ate Kue Teow soup, half bowl and drink Teh Cham with Stevia.  I was so full.

This morning I weight 81.9 kg .. maybe if I don't eat the Kue Teow it will be lower.  Anyway who cares, I have to reward myself for being a good girl not to eat all the chocolate and cakes they left for me

No comments:

Post a Comment