Wednesday, February 27, 2013

ARGHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!

Dearest Blog reader....... (as if I have many).. ptuuiii!!!

its been more then a year I did not blog about my weight.. im so scared to write about it becos I have been lacking so much.. so so so so so so much..

Im gained abt 8 kilos from my last blogging.. sigh, reading abt my last post.. make me feel rather upset... I feel so unhappy..

Last Saturday, my daughter dragged me to a programme by a famous and handsome Kevin Zahri

It was very very interesting.. although some of what being said its not new for me but it makes me aware what I have been lacking.  I met many other that has the same problem with me.  I eny those young ones which I think they can loose weight easier compared to me.

At 49 now, I am so not fit, I can feel that some part of the body getting xtra wobbly..

Therefore with the promised that I made 2 years ago.. I re-pledged..

I am going to take care of my health... since i have 1 humongous event after raya that I want to share with my close and love ones and in November which my office will be the host for one international event for a week.

So AGAIN... SYA...

Ahjumma or not... take ur butt of the chair and exercise.

anyway I would like to put my daily food intake :

26 Feb 2013

Breakfast

2 pcs of toast with peanut butter- 230
2 egg whites and 1 yoke - 100
half cup of white coffee - 48
1 cup coffee with UHT milk no sugar - 30                408

Snack
1 cup tea with UHT milk no sugar - 30
1 bite of banana cake - 30                                         60

Lunch

Rice - 3 spoons - 50
3 sweet sour prawns - 150
2 pcs fish fillet -- 70
small pcs of peanut chicken w/o skin - 70
tauge - 2 spoons - 10
cordial orange - 1 glass - 70                                    420

Snack

Jeli - 1 small cup-30
Cekodok - 3 pcs - 80
kuih tepong pelita - 1 pcs - 100
kuih lopez - 1 pcs - 160                                                       370

Dinner
Chicken soup with potato n chicken n chicken balls - 3 pcs - 250
Veggie - 20
Bliss - 1 glass - 100                                                                370


My total kalori is  1,628..calory intake to lose weight - 1448 therefore

Over sudah... ABT 180

Bad bad bad




No comments:

Post a Comment